Anaesthetics with nitrous oxide available at your dentist’s in Vienna
Are you suffering from dentophobia? Are you sensitive to pain and afraid of injections? Do you want to help your child not to be afraid of the dentist? Then, the Vienna dentist office of Dr. Barbara Marchl warmly recommends you an anaesthetics treatment with nitrous oxide. Put your trust in a pain free treatment and relaxed visit to your dentist, applying nitrous oxide!
Anaesthetics with nitrous oxide in Vienna – the advantages of a professional sedation by your dentist
Anaesthetics with nitrous oxide are a simple method, helping many people, children as well as grown-ups, to facilitate the visit to the dentist.
Discover the advantages of anaesthetics with nitrous oxide in our dentist office in Vienna!
- Nitrous oxide produces a fear-free, tranquil state in the patient, which allows an internal distance to the situation in the treatment room.
- Anaesthetics with nitrous oxide are ideal for anxious and ’dentophobic’ patients, children and pain-sensitive patients.
- Easy and complication-free treatment at your dentist’s.
- Sedation by nitrous oxide is totally safe since we deliver a mixture of oxygen and nitrous oxide to our patients in our Vienna dentist office, which prevents an overdose.
- During the whole time of the treatment, you are able to talk to your dentist and express your wishes directly.
- 15 to 30 minutes after the treatment, you can leave our Vienna dentist office unaccompanied and enjoy your life to the full.
Pain-free dental treatment thanks to nitrous oxide anaesthetics in our Vienna dentist office
Are you looking for a pain-free method that facilitates your visit to the dentist?
Contact us! We are looking forward to give you more details on anaesthetics with nitrous oxide in our dentist office in Vienna. Since nitrous oxide gets inhaled via a breathing mask, it is also most suitable for children to avoid an injection of local anaesthetics for example during the treatment of caries.
Arrange an appointment with Dr. Marchl’s dentist office in Vienna straight away! Use our on-line appointment scheduling or just call us at +43 (0) 184.108.40.2065 during our office hours.
Office HoursMo 08:00 - 16:00 Uhr
Tu Privatpatienten nach tel Vereinbarung
We11:00 - 19:00 Uhr
Th 11:00 - 19:00 Uhr
Fr, Sa: Privatpatienten nach tel Vereinbarung
and by telephone agreement.
Phone 01 / 69 81 555
Fax 01 / 69 81 538
Choice of all cash & Private
SMS - Appointment Service